The right torque for bearing screws
For a proper function of the rear swing arm it's very important to tighten the bearing screws with the right torque. Here we provide an overview of the right torques for the bearing screws. Further you should note the following:
- Check the torques with a torque wrench that's suitable for a torque range between approx. 2 - 15 Nm.
- If you change the screws, please use medium-strength screw retention / locking solution.
- Please check the torque of the bearing screws regularly.
- Particularly in the case of carbon frames you must not use higher torques as indicated.
- If you have an older frame than our recent models you can also use the values provided on this page as they're also valid for older Radon frames.